Being a cat person .. I fully understand how disloyal posting cute doggie pictures could be. But I have been seriously off balance for the past few months ... may be years .. seriously ... and now is the time for re-evaluation. I think. Or maybe not... Or maybe. Or perhaps it just doesn't mean anything and there is nothing to evaluate or re-evaluate. Maybe I am a closet dog lover and Islam prohibits me from loving dogs because they are 'unclean' and that is why I am pouring all my love and devotion into cats .. who aren't as loyal and cannot be trusted, who are so sneaky and can stab you in the back.

Meow .. no more. Bow WOW.. from now on!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, I feel the same way. But that little poodle is cute heh.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

and the reason he is so cute .. is because he's a cat in disguise maybe?

Unknown said...

Do you keep a secret? I dislike cats. Actually I hate cats but hate is such a strong word and this is my first comment on your blog so I didn't want to sound negative :P

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

1000 ahleen Sugar Cubes! A lot of people hate cats or are afraid from them so I totally understand. I have friends who are even allergic to them :(

And here.. you can say anything you want to ;)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl