I know why I hate Fridays!

That didn't take long to figure out did it?
The truth is that I hate all days: Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and even Thursdays.

What I love and cherish are those: Frinights, Saturnights, Sunights, Monights, uesnights, Wednesnights and especially Thursnights!!

I can't help it. I am a night creature - eventhough my nights are long and the burden I am carrying on my shoulder is getting heavier and heavier, making sleep difficult if not yet impossible.

I realise I am not the only one going through this phase and I really can't put my finger on what's bothering me so much.

Help! Do you think I need to see a shrink? Seeing a shrink is not a bad thing. I haven't seen one since Dr Ali Mattar died. I miss him a great deal, May God rest his soul in peace.

Sometimes my hands still go to the phone to dial his number. I know he is not there. But I know that he is listening to me. I can hear him telling to be strong.

Why do good people die and mother-fuckers continue to live and make our lives a living hell?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl