Something is amiss.. or maybe it is a sign that I am growing up. Or it could be a signal that I am giving up.
Whether the glass is half full or half empty.. I have had one concern which kept haunting me today.
I have not made a New Year's resolution. I know I have been making the same resolution every year and postponing it to the next - for as long as I remember.. but it has never happened that I haven't made a resolution..however silly my resolution was.

And, I don't want to make a resolution because I have had it with lying to myself.

7 comments:

Steve Kenul said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Steve Kenul said...

I never make new years resolution. Last year I wanted to teach myself to cook....nothing. Got a cookbook and thats all, never opened it up. This year, I guess you could say I resolve to make it another 365 days. Check ou tmy blog if you like baseball, or juyst add your flag. Enjoy the new year! I forgot to add my site link...http://www.baseballtodayfortomorrow.blogspot.com.

James Willis said...

Thanks for looking at my blog. Happy New Year to you as well.

Waffles said...

One thing about new years resolution is dont bother having any because you will never follow them.

So dont make a resolution of what you will do, think of stuff that you wont do, works easier that way.

Cerebralwaste said...

Well SBG what was the resolution that you didn't make this year?

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

CW,
I don't kiss and tell !

Cerebralwaste said...

Your such a tease SBG!!
When are you coming down this way?

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl