For some limelight, my cover is blown!

Check this out: http://www.ojr.org/ojr/stories/050517glaser/

It doesn't matter... the truth of the matter is that I started blogging to draw attention to Ahmed's plight in Wonderland http://freeahmed.blogspot.com

Little by little I caught the bloggers' bug and now I guess I am hooked... and will continue to be until... I am ignored/arrested/threatened/forced to stop doing what I do for recreational purposes and as part of my therapy!

Thanks Mark for a great article. Thanks for being balanced and quoting us correctly for a change ;)

Anyway, I have to rush now... BTV are here for some serious work

4 comments:

sume said...

Holy SillySphere! Congratulations...I think. Stay safe..dammit.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks Sume..You are a star ***** Safety? No, thanks. Have been an ostrich for too long ;)

Odd A: What is it that I want? What is it that you want? What is it that anyone with any decency wants?

Bahraini by Nature: Thanks. Ahmed is one of several hundreds wronged by the authorities everyday.

If you know any Bahraini lawyers speak to them about the like of Ahmed and you will hear horror stories.

Les Horton from the Gulf Daily News wrote about Ahmed's plight a few days ago.

Here is the link:

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/1yr_arc_Articles.asp?Article=111496&Sn=COMM&IssueID=28050

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks Bahraini by Nature,
I appreciate your support and concern.

In a real democracy, such things shouldn't happen.

In Bahrain, at this experimental phase, abuse is still rife and poor people are paying the price on behalf of a corrupt system.

I am now no longer anonymous, and I am ready to put my name and name and shame unscrupulous officials - not for the heck of it but for a better tomorrow for my children.

Ahmed's case should be thrown out of court. Ahmed should be freed because he shouldn't pay the price of a corrupt system, a corrupt CID, a corrupt Public Prosecution and a CORRUPT JUDICIARY!

Shame on you Wonderland.. and shame on every decent person in Bahrain who knows about such atrocities and is keeping quiet.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Scorpio is back... with a sting!

See u around ;)

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl