Here's something which cheers me up.

I have always been fascinated with the animal kingdom. I love animals - the fury ones and even the slimy ones - and so does everyone in my family...except for you know who. He can't stand them. But he promised me that one day I will be able to have pets at home..if only... you know..

But why bother...conditional things never work out because they are not from the heart. You don't do them or allow them because you want to but because you have to.

Does Silly Me make sense? No? Ok. Whatever...

Anyway.. here's something cute...I have a collection of those at home.. I mean at my parent's home..where anyone from the animal kingdom is welcome with open arms.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, these look really cool :)
I've never seen turtles that green before.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Dear MMM,

thanks...they really are so green!

But u shouldnt be surprised for in the magical kingdom of Bahrain..everything is better, greener and fresher.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl