My Dear Children,

What have I been telling you for ages? Why don't you ever learn from your experiences? Why do you love to suffer and make others suffer with you too? What makes you think you are better citizens and have more concern for Wonderland than everyone else? Why do you insist on being martyrs?

I am fed up of repeating myself. I don't know Mohammed nor his friend and I don't care what they did or were planning to do .. for in my country.. sometimes simply thinking of things which aren't to the liking of our masters is a crime too.. And even if you change your mind and your beliefs and your colour and your customs and your tongue .. it doesn't change the fact that are still who you are .. a former second-class citizen!

Now Mohammed and his friend are the lastest two prisoners of conscience in my country. Why? I don't know why and I don't care why... but what I know is that they will now be elevated to the status of national heros...just like Ali Salman and Abdulhadi Al Khawaja and Co have been catapulted to the forefront of public life for daring to swim against the tide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl