Hey! Thanks for the new look. I love that silly silly girl you have inserted in the mast. I really don't know where this blog would be without you. You never cease to amaze me!

For all those wondering what the hell am I going on about this morning .. well I was
doing my morning round up.. checking the papers, emails and ebills.. when I said.. lemme look at the silly blog .. and surprise surprise.. as I was deep asleep.. the fairy godfather was at work and he revamped the look of my blog (AGAIN!).

It is sad to admit that being technically challenged I know nothing about the templates and settings of blogs nor how they work. Well, to tell you the truth, I am simply a lazy word whore. I write and sell and talk and deal with words.. and for the technical stuff, Sans always comes to the rescue!

Thanks again Sans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl