It's been two days since my return home ... and I have had my nose buried in my laptop making up for lost time ... and I have to admit, that I am no where near beginning to start doing what I am even supposed to be doing!

And it's not even like I haven't been near my laptop at all over the last three weeks! Okay, not as much as I wanted to - but come on, my eyes needed a break and so did my over worked under-utlised mind! Besides, I was on the move, literally the whole time, cramming in as much as was humanly possible in days which flew and nights which stretched forever! And there was little sleep, very little, and very often I would be up as light broke through the horizon, against the will of the masses!

Enough said ... more later! Back to work I go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl