What is so difficult in planning things in advance?

Why do we (they) always have to wait until absolutely the very last minute to make plans?

I am losing my head..The well-organised, systematic me is losing her head.. hehe

Someone has just decided that if I move quickly, we could spend Xmas in New York.

If I move quickly. I. Like I own an airline and a hotel chain and I don't know.

Anyway. I won't lose sleep over this. If he who has suddenly decided to make plans for the holiday manages to book tickets and make the vacation a reality, so be it! If it doesn't work out, then I will really sulk!

There is no way you could win with me ;) Even I give up.

2 comments:

LiB Team said...

SBG, There is a sydrome I like to call "LMB" which is "Last Minute Bahrainis", you see them everywhere, imagine there is a gig exhibition, they leave it till the last day. Let's say it's Ramadhan, they go shop for eid just one day before! And them they complain about high prices or not finding anything!

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

hehe.. true .. the LMB syndrome is difficult to shake off..

we are still languishing in hamilton ;(

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl