Guess what people?
I have decided to split the list and try an cover the stuff that I have to do on it ... over the next few days...

Meanwhile... I have started this painting ;) I love pomegranates... they remind me of Bahrain when I was growing up... when we had a farm... and family outings and swimming on Fridays... enjoying life without a worry... horse riding and catching tadpoles and frogs and keeping them in jars.. torturing grasshoppers and trying to collect as many almonds (louz) as my fragile hands can carry.

Ah... I was young and thin and full of life one day...

1 comments:

Living Away said...

i'm "suffering" from the same illness...i wake up, i make a list or check a list i did in the previous night and nothing happens...

i would like to see the pomegranates ready! could you post it when (if) you finish it!? lol

leandra

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl