Visiting Wonderland has been a long-cherished dream for the elusive King of Pop Jacko Whacko.
Here are the highlights of the interview:
- After my last experience with the media in an open democracy, I found Wonderland, where the media is controlled and NO ONE will intrude my privacy, wonderful
- In Wonderland, nothing is really what it seems.
- Instead of the Great Wall of China, you have a Malkiya Wall
- I loved the pearly white sand of the public beaches. Amazing you have an island but no beaches
- I didn't quite enjoy my stint at BJs..who were those weirdos there
- I was happy with the attention I got..even though a few of the children hid behind their parents when they saw me. SillyBahrainiBoy in particular was shocked with my make up
- The highlight of my trip was bar hopping with Saeedi & Co. He is a kool guy underneath that wool
- I was banned from entering the oncology ward in Salmaniya Hospital and I don't know why. I assume WONDERLAND is a place where the accused is guilty until proven innocent..
- They sealed all the balconies at the place where I was staying out of fear that I may repeat the stunt I pulled with my son before
- My children can speak Arabic..I still don't understand what "Seek bil Khair" means
"I don't want to go among mad people," Jacko remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat.
"We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Jacko.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."