Shame! Shame! Shame!

What is happening in Palestine and Lebanon is enough for every Arab to hang his head in shame! And let's not confine this feeling of shame and humilation to Arabs alone..for as we all know..we aren't fully responsible for our fate .. for weak people like us ruled by cowards have no say in their destiny. We all know who are masters are! But I will not blame the superpowers of the past and present for our short-comings. The situation is more complex than pointing fingers and I am in no mood to go through a chronological break down of incidents which have triggered this tragic showdown.

I am here just to record my anger and frustration at a situation which bleeds the heart for poor people are once again paying the price of the dirty politics, arrogance, hatred and prejudices of a few.

Yes.. I know.. It is easy for me to sit back in the comforts of my five-star dwelling and spew allegations at Tom, Dick, George and Hassan...but this is the least anyone with any decency can do!

4 comments:

فهد المحمود said...

It's truly a shamful situation ... but all of us should show his/her support in the best way possible ... Just don't be silent ...

Cerebralwaste said...

SBG

We are all frustrated will this issue. There is a solution if calmer heads would get together and HONESTLY try to work things out. Sadly more blood will be spilt before this happens.

Cheer up SBG.. Things will get better. Perhaps faster than we think.
ps..... How goes the interview questions?

MizG said...

I agree with you! I like your blog a lot - I wish we could do something, I'm tired of all the ideological war crap and living in a country that is so ethnocentric and led by an insane person who doesn't seem to care about diplomacy, world opinion, or the bloodshed of innocent people. My heart truly goes out to victims on all sides - and it is so easy to sit and watch it from the safety of some far off place, but living with that is not so easy.

Vladimer said...

who cares anyway they are arabs and don't you forget they'll the first to fire a gun in your face before any jew or christian if wanna free the land go fight do sit here a preach....

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl