I have just come up with an incredible way of not getting anything done at all...ever.

I have started doing a THINGS TO DO LIST every morning. First, I need to look for a suitable piece of paper for the list. Then, I look for a pen I like to see my handwriting in...since I type all the time... or text message people..not any pen can write like I like (does this make sense?)!! LOL.. Thirdly, I need to think of all the things to do and list them in no particular order. Then I need to list them in order, which makes the paper look messy with numbers and arrows all over the place.. So I now need to start from scratch.. and draw up a new list, where all my priorities are set right.

Ouch..It's already midday and I have to have my lunch..

Before I know it .. the day is OVER and I haven't struck more than three items off my 20 point list.

Who cares.. tomorrow is a fucking new day. And it's a weekend. And it better be wicked. I want to go out and build a snowman..and stick a carrot up its... face!!

2 comments:

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Ah, you have found that very useful time suck, too, called the endless to do list? But I must say, I always wish that I could cross at least one or two things off the list:-)
PS Thanks for your visit. I have always wanted to go to Bahrain.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

You are more than welcome to visit Bahrain anytime.. It certainly welcomes its guests with open arms.
Thanks for dropping by!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl