I have long missed how you smell like.
Thank God, I did tonight and my eyes are still burning me.
My nose is pricking me.
But this doesn't matter.

Dear Motherfuckers,

Unbeknown to you, I have been struggling with an eye infection since December 31. I had just left the eye doctor, whom I had paid for, and then bought medicine from the pharmacy, which I have also paid for.

The doctor said that my infection is stress induced. Now my eye is throbbing, and I can blame it on you. But you don't care ... do you?

4 comments:

Ahmed Al-Shaikh said...

I hope you are better now silly girl:) I have a newborn baby girl and I am worried to death about tear gas reaching inside our home.

yoga and meditation said...

If you are one of the millions of men or women who feel like you simply have too much in your life, then maybe this is the right time for you to look for a change, to look for something that is going to allow you to live your life in a way in which you can feel happy about each and everyone of your accomplishments, a way in which you will be able to face forward and to always give your best with tons of optimism, and therefore what I want you to do, is to learn and practice Yoga and Meditation.

aftershave balm said...

Aftershave Balm
I fodder that this article this is very interesting and tuna but simultaneously believe that the man would be due to apply after shaved a balsam to avoid the irritation by this is due to look for lotions for this.You can find more info at: http://www.bestaftershaveformen.com

The Dude said...

Possibly the best poem I've encountered in years. Well done.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl