This is is an image of my screen. I have spend the last five minutes trying to figure out how my name looks in Bangla - one of 15 languages my articles on Global Voices Online are translated into.

Isn't this phenomenal? As Global Voices Online Middle East and North Africa's editor, I work with a phenomenal team of volunteers from the region who select what bloggers in the countries they cover are talking about to be featured in GVO daily. Once the articles are published on the site, another team of volunteers select the articles which interest them and then translate them into other languages.

And thus .. the world talks to each other!

1 comments:

david santos said...

Bahrain, congratulations!!!!
"08-08-08" Olympic Games!!!!
Medal Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl