I swear this is first-hand!

Child: Mummy ... Mummy .. Why don't I have imaginary friends?
Mum : Not everybody has imaginary friends!
Child: Why can't I have any?
Mum : Honey, it doesn't work that way - you either have them or you don't.
Child: Well, I want them anyway!
Mum : You are too well-adjusted for imaginary friends.
Child: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.. but I want them...


awwwwwwwww.. Isn't that so cute? Why can't I too have imaginary friends? And are people with imaginary friends faring better than us - those with 'real' friends - friends who lie, cheat, smile, frown, suffer from PMS and take you for granted? Friends who tell you half the story, who shield your from the pain in their life?
And friends, who make you laugh, like the one on my guest bed now - and who is telling me all about her grubby little seven-year-old cookie monster, who is still in love with Spiderman. That is so last week...

2 comments:

ArabRambler said...

i guess in such a world of ours, it seems that imaginary friends are a necessity smtimes!!!

keep up the gr8 work, i've always liked ur blog :)

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks Smiley!
Your blog is awesome. I have added it to my Reader!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl