What is with men that they can't let go of being practical and ruin all the fun in the world?

This morning's small talk went as follows:

Me: Once we are out of here, I would love to have a small zoo .. where we can have a baby elephant, a baby lion and a baby tiger!

Him: And then they will all eat each other!


urggggggggggggggghhhh! Why did you just have to ruin it? I had a vision of all of them playing together and now all I can hear is squeals of pain and anguish as I watch my little zoo turning into a bloodbath!

4 comments:

Ammaro said...

i think he has more common sense than you, unless youre imagining a cartoon or something.

PH said...

I like your husband :D.

dreamessence said...

Sounds like my significant other - all they see is logic and practicality :)

http://dreamessence.wordpress.com

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Ammaro,
You are supposed to be MY blogging friend and not HIS. He doesn't even blog.

PH,
He is married to me. Hands off please!

Dreamessence,
Isn't it sad that they are all the same at the end of the day?

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl