It was a small one .. I mean .. what am I saying ;)

Let me start again.. It was Saturday morning .. the parade was down OUR street and it really would be a shame NOT to see what all the gays, lesbians, transgenders and queers in my town were up to .. so I stood on the sidelines and clicked a few pictures.. The he-she above was one of them. He/she/it was fine with showing her/his/its goods and we were fine with taking pictures of them.

The thing is .. the parade was great fun .. and I am fired up now and will surely go to the big one in Toronto next Saturday. More pictures from that one!!!

1 comments:

Joel Indrupati said...

Well.. well.. well.... We shall look forward to some educative pics from the next Pride Parade ;-) Would they be some real eye-openers???

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl