It was a small one .. I mean .. what am I saying ;)

Let me start again.. It was Saturday morning .. the parade was down OUR street and it really would be a shame NOT to see what all the gays, lesbians, transgenders and queers in my town were up to .. so I stood on the sidelines and clicked a few pictures.. The he-she above was one of them. He/she/it was fine with showing her/his/its goods and we were fine with taking pictures of them.

The thing is .. the parade was great fun .. and I am fired up now and will surely go to the big one in Toronto next Saturday. More pictures from that one!!!


Joel said...

Well.. well.. well.... We shall look forward to some educative pics from the next Pride Parade ;-) Would they be some real eye-openers???

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl