I went to bed late last night. Spent the entire day shopping and the rest of the evening had friends come over for dinner. So it was a busy day. I was on my feet from morning to a little after midnight when I decided that my back may snap .. and that the rest of the dishes can wait until the next morning.. erm ... today! Like, they won't get a headache.. would day. I also decided against stacking them in the dish washer lest its humming may distract me from the greatest blessings of all times: A GOOD NIGHT'S SLEEP!

AND then .. some music in the background please .. a lot of thoughts come to my mind and it goes into overdrive and I wake up. I am wide awake. I have been pissing about online for a good hour and it's only 4am here now. There is no sign of the morning coming soon.

Silly me thought that since it's April Food's Day today .. my mind would give me a break and allow me to sleep in .. until say about noon. Dream on, Silly! Some people were made to sleep..others, to stay up and guard!

No.. I am not silly to post a spoof .. although .. and no pun intended .. I read this regarding the Bahraini man who was shot outside BJ's the other day and a million and one thoughts came to my head!


The Municipalities and Agriculture Ministry, meanwhile, pledged to pay all medical expenses if treatment abroad was available. It also urged the Health Ministry to consider the case as special. SOURCE: GDN


Why is .. well.. you know.. I am silly .. but STUPID I am not.

2 comments:

wow said...

Welcome to our website for you World of Warcraft Gold,Wow Gold,Cheap World of Warcraft Gold,cheap wow gold,buy cheap wow gold,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ...Here wow gold of 1000 gold at $68.99-$80.99 ,World Of Warcraft Gold,world of warcraft gold buy wow gold,sell world of warcraft gold(wow gold),buy euro gold wow Cheap wow gold,cheapest wow gold store ... buy euro gold wow wow gold--buy cheap wow gold,sell wow gold.welcome to buy cheap wow gold--cheap, easy,world of warcraft gold wow gold purchasing.World of Warcraft,wow gold Super ...
We can have your wow gold,buy wow gold,wow gold game,world of warcraft gold, wow Gold Cheap wow, Cheap wow gold,world of warcraft gold deal,Cheap WOW Gold ...

fengyun00 said...

When the Wow Gold wolf finally found the Buy Wow Goldhole in the chimney he crawled wow gold cheap down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was cheapest wow gold the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

game4power,buy cheap wow gold

The next day the cheap wow gold buy gold wow little pig invited his mother over . She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to gamesavorget along in the world is to do world of warcraft gold things as well as you can." Fortunately for that little pig, he rpg-trader learned that lesson. And he just lived happily ever after!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl