What the &*%$? My luck and only mine...To escape the cold, I am back in Bahrain next week .. and I .. as usual.. have put off my back-to-Bahrain shopping to the very last week.

You know, you (I mean I) can't possibly return home empty-handed. I have to be ladden with all the things the heart likes and the wallet shuns!

Two days ago it was so foggy you couldn't see your bloody hands if you were to extend them in front of you! Yesterday, it rained but the temperature was about 15 degrees and I thought today .. well.. it should be better and the sun is likely to come out .. but that wasn't to be! I woke up at 6am and it was raining. The wind was howling and I am in a foul mood. When the hell do I go shopping??

Come on.. give me a flipping break! I have five major events (weddings, engagements and the like) to attend in Bahrain!!

5 comments:

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Thanks Chris.. U know the feeling and how difficult it is to be away from Wonderland!

ehsanbros said...

I don't think it's that cold...

Cerebralwaste said...

Please dine on some shawarma for me My Lady!

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

LOL! Ihsanbros, it is THREE DEGREES CELCIUS BELOW ZERO right now and it feels much colder because of wind chill.. Isn't that cold?

CW, Lots of Shawarma.. That's a promise!

Missy said...

omgggg i hate the rain! 3aad our rain in bahrain is so crazy (mt5r3) :P

etha kelsh kelsh. do some online shopping haha

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl