The Wall

No. I won't make the Europeans angry. I am not writing about the Berlin Wall. I can't afford to get the Chinese angry. Their population is growing by the second. The Great Wall of China is thus out of the equation.
The Palestinans and Israelis need not worry as well because I won't want to get them angry tonight.
And the people of Wonderland. You should thank God you are allowed to breathe.
Here's a little on the Malkiya Wall, courtesy of a blogger I can't name - not because I don't want to make her angry but because I don't know her name ;)

Here are the links: http://tibacenter.temp.powweb.com/ashiq/wall/wall3.MPG

and

http://members.lycos.co.uk/oneclicknuke/vod/

Enjoy.

5 comments:

Chanad said...

You beat me to it! I was just about to post about this and the videos. Anyhows, you can get some photos from here and here.

I found it interesting to see that Dr Jamri put his activist hat on for the first time in a long while.

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Hey Chanad,
post it anyway because the net is playing up again.
post it please so that more people see it ;)

SillyBahrainiGirl said...

Joker?
I am sorry I may be a bit thick.. but what does your comment mean?

Chanad said...

sbg,
yes i'll be posting something about this soon... it's too interesting to resist.

and here's a hint about joker's comment: pink floyd

:)

sume said...

That was a real brain fart.

Post a Comment

Copyright © Silly Bahraini Girl